Hypnotherapy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grant's Forum

2 posters

Go down

Grant's Forum Empty Re: Grant's Forum

Post  joey0045 Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:56 am

Hi Helen. Laughing
Good luck with your guineas!

joey0045

Back to top Go down

Grant's Forum Empty 5 day course

Post  Helen Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:36 am

Hi Joey,
Well I've not used a forum before but will look at this from time to time. I've just completed Grants 5 day Hypno course and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed it & have learned so much. I am about to start on my 'guines pigs' and have 5 lined up so far so it's onward & upward.
I have emerged from this course feeling confident & know that I can, & will be a good Hypnotherapist. Grant is an excellent tutor & a very caring person. I know that he will be there for me when I need his help. You will LOVE the 5 day course!!

Helen

Back to top Go down

Grant's Forum Empty Grant's Forum

Post  joey0045 Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:07 am

Hi Grant. I love your new 'baby'! I searched for a NZ hypnosis forum afew months ago and was disappointed I couldn't find one, so this is very exiciting! I have done your homestudy course and am hoping to do your practical course next year. I am so happy I will be able to come on here and talk to like-minded people about something I am very passionate about. Thank you for all the cool things you do Grant!

joey0045

Back to top Go down

Grant's Forum Empty Re: Grant's Forum

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum